WALKING ON COUNTRY TOUR AT MYSTERY BAY WITH FIRST NATIONS ELDER DEIDRE MARTIN FROM BUGIYA NAWAY BURIDJA
- Продолжительность: 2 час. (прибл.)
- Место встречи: Mystery Bay, NSW
- Код предложения: BNBWOC2
- Two hour guided cultural walk with a local Yuin Nation knowledge holder in one of Eurobodalla's most beautiful areas at Mystery Bay
- Learn about ancient sustainability practices
- Forage for bush tucker
- Listen to Dreamtime stories unique to the local Yuin people.
- Please note a minimum of 6 participants is required to run this tour (maximum of 20).
HOW LONG: 2 HOURS
WHEN: 10 a.m. to 12 noon
INCLUDED: 2 hour guided walk with Yuin Guide
BRING: JACKET FOR COOLER WEATHER AND COMFORTABLE WALKING SHOES SUITABLE FOR ALL TERRAINS
Learn about the Aboriginal culture, history and Dreamtime stories unique to this area on a two hour walk with our respected local Aboriginal Yuin Nation guide, Deidre Martin. Walk along the stunning Coastal Trail between Mystery Bay Beach and Loaders Beach which is part of the Eurobodalla National Park. This exclusive experience is not to be missed. The tour is experiential and will see you taking part in a traditional smoking ceremony, learning about bush tucker, ancient sustainability practices and so much more. Enjoy the serenity of the stunning beaches and the beauty of the ocean in this beautiful part of the National Park. This experience is immersive, spiritual, transformational and authentic.
WE ARE 100% ABORIGINAL OWNED AND OPERATED