Whale Watch Perth ~ VIP Captains Lounge ~
- Продолжительность: 2 час. (прибл.)
- Место встречи: Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour, Western Australia
- Код предложения: VIP_Perth
THE ULTIMATE WHALE WATCH EXPERIENCE
WA Family Owned & Operated
Join The Pod and Learn the Language of the Whales with Whale Watch Western Australia.
Indulge yourself and loved ones with an exclusive first class VIP Captains Lounge Experience
Exclusive Captains Lounge Seating with prime grandstand viewing and first class service.
Our dedicated and passionate Whale Watch family have designed each journey to educate and inspire our guests on the incredible history and life of the Humpback Whale. Our tours have been specifically designed to ensure that our time with the whales is respectful, educational and meaningful. Our moto is to observe and not influence behaviour ensuring that the behaviours we witness are natural and we are better able to match the energy of the whales with our brand new vessels design.
Every tour has our 100% lifetime sighting guarantee and in the unlikely event that the whale species of your tour is not sighted you will receive a return ticket that can be used at anytime in the future with no expiry date or passed on to family and friends.
- Join The Pod® and begin your journey with Australia's #1 family owned and operated Whale Watch provider as you check in at Sardine Jetty in the Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour with priority boarding
- Safe & easy boarding we depart the marina arriving in the sighting grounds within a short distance of Fremantle, our passionate and experienced team will take you through a moment by moment interpretation of the behaviours you will witness and intelligent whales you meet.
- Enjoy a selection of Nespresso Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Filtered Water, Soft Drink, local wines, beers and champagne.
- Learn about the history of whales as you enjoy an elevated viewing experience with Australia's cetacean experts
- Our Whale Watch TV Theatre live streams underwater footage of our close encounters which can be enjoyed from the comfort of your seat. Tune in to the songs and sounds of the whales as our live hydrophone is deployed and recordings taken to further our research.
- Your professional photographer for the day will be taking images of the wildlife you meet which can be downloaded free from The Daily Whale at the end of your tour to share with family and friends.
- Wishing our whales the safest of journeys ahead, we will now make our way back to the Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour.
LEARN THE LANGUAGE OF THE WHALES
The Whale Watch family team have dedicated their time to creating an experience that will guide you through the history and incredible life story of the Australian Humpback Whale. Let our team be your interpreters for the day as we translate the Language of the Whales for you with our live and educational commentary.
Turn moments into memories to share with loved ones as our onboard professional photographer will capture the very best images of the day for you to download free of charge from the Daily Whale. Our Whale Watch family team dedicate each tour to furthering our understanding and knowledge of the cetaceans we work with as interaction logs, audio recordings and ID cataloging is collected and shared with leading universities and researchers from around Australia and the world.
Here are just some of the VIP Captain’s Lounge special features and inclusions:
- Nespresso Coffee and variety of Tea’s, Hot Chocolate, Filtered Water, Soft Drink
- Margaret River Wines & local Beers
- Exclusive use of Captain’s Lounge per booking – limited to 12 persons (larger groups call direct)
- Please note this is an adults only experience
- Premium extraordinary service from your Captain’s Lounge crew
- Best value available in the Australia
- Spacious, luxury seating from a high vantage point
- Easy access to foredeck whale viewing platforms
- Complimentary tea or espresso coffee on arrival at check in
- Early vessel boarding
- No Crowding
- Uninterrupted Viewing
- Unlimited Photography Opportunities
- Under Water Camera to view the interactions
- Under Water Hydrophone to hear the Whale Song
- Opportunity to be involved in Whale Research
- Amazing Sea Bird & Pelagic Viewing
- Safe, Stable & Warm Luxury viewing platforms
- Exclusive grandstand position in the heart of the vessel command centre.
- Private Whale Watch TV screen with a direct feed from the on-board Whale Theatre so you won’t miss any of the amazing whale presentations
- Prime position at the helm of the luxurious $2.5M Steep Point
- 100% guarantee sighting or a return ticket
- The Captain’s Lounge fits up to 12 persons per cruise comfortably (larger groups call direct)
A Whale Watch Western Australia cruise in the Captain’s Lounge is an ideal gift for special occasions check out our stores gift vouchers.
An adventure & experience that will never be forgotten.
It's more than an experience... it's an education!
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE
- We recommend taking motion sickness medication the night prior and on the morning of your tour if you are susceptible. (Please consult your Doctor)
- Warm jacket in all weather conditions is advisable.
- Tours are weather dependent so when possible be flexible in planning your travel date.
- Personal camera if required (Professional photographer is onboard)
- Adults Only Area (Children under 10 not permitted - All tickets full adult price)
DEPARTURE TIME: 10AM
Sardine Jetty, Mews Road, Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour
Please check departure pickup points and times.
Please arrive 30 mins prior to departure time
Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure.
Boarding Gate closes 5 minutes prior to departure (No Exceptions)