SUNRISE FLIGHTS at CANOWINDRA
- Dauer: 4 Stunden (ca.)
- Ort: Canowindra, NSW
- Produkt-Code: A20
Our flights last for 50 minutes to 1 hour flying time depending on
available landing sites. We recommend you allow at least three to four
hours with us. This is the ultimate ballooning experience conducted by
one of our resident commercial pilots who gives a full commentary on how
the balloon works coupled with local knowledge. Sunrise flights finish
with a catered champagne breakfast with coffee / tea and a
presentation flight certificate at Montrose House We also cater
for non flying accompanying friends. Ballooning is a magic experience.
ITINERARY These are approximate times only and will change according to the season
5.30 AM – Pickup
from Montrose House or local accommodation in Canowindra township. It is
important that you are on time as we can not wait for latecomers.
Please check our Terms and Conditions.
5.35 AM – Meet your pilot and crew, who will choose
the days launch site and give you a safety briefing and an overview of
the morning’s activities,
6.00 AM – Arrive at launch site and start inflating your balloon.
6.25 AM – Take to the air
7.30 AM – Land and help packup
8.15 AM – Arrive back at Montrose House for a hearty champagne breakfast, tea/coffee .
9.00 AM – We bid you farewell or return you to your accommodation.
9.30 AM to 10.00am – If you are are arranging any other tours or activities we recommend that you book them for after this time .
Please note : Itinerary and timings are approximate and may change or vary without notice depending on the season.
What is included your Canowindra Sunrise Flight?
- Complimentary pick up & return from Commercial accommodation within Canowindra village.
- General and ballooning safety briefing with our very experienced pilots prior to the flight.
- A 50 to 60 minute hot air balloon flight above Canowindra.
- In flight commentary by your pilot.
Souvenir photo taken by crew on your camera.
- Full catered hot breakfast with champagne and tea/coffee with your
pilot and flying companions post flight. A time to share your photos
- Souvenir flight certificate.
- Pick up your pre ordered merchandise or buy now.
Who goes on our balloon flights?
- Singles….It’s a great experience on your own and you will make new friends
- Groups….Sporting clubs, work colleagues, company team building,social clubs
- Friends….have a ball together
- Grey Nomads…..you are never too old to enjoy ballooning
- Young or older lovers……….what a magic experience to share
- Families…..makes a great family holiday activity
- The wider LGBTQI community.
- Special Occasions. For people celebrating Special
Occasions……Anniversaries, Birthdays, Christmas, Engagements, Weddings,
Father’s & Mother’s Day, Thank You, Valentine’s Day.