1 Day Broken Hill & Silverton Explorer group tour
- 期間: 8 時間 (約)
- 所在地: BROKEN HILL - NSW, New South Wales
- 製品コード: BHSIL21
Highlights of this tour:
- Your own personal accredited tour guide in small group setting
- Enjoy the township of Broken Hill and it’s heritage buildings
- Famous Silverton Pub for a meal
- Royal Flying Doctors Service Tour
- Camel Ride at the Broken Hill Camel Farm
- Milkshake at the 1950’s original Bells Milkbar
- All meals, drinks are included.
Our award winning
tours specialise in small group travel in well-appointed 4WD vehicles and an experienced local tour guide to ensure you get all the local knowledge and history of our interesting town.
Commencing with pick up from your accommodation between 9:00am and 9:15am we start by viewing some of Broken Hill’s heritage listed architecture, and
exploring the diversity of parks, gardens, mines and homes in this outback oasis.
Visit some of our famous art galleries, the Big Picture and the Line of Lode, before heading to Silverton, almost a ghost town, and the setting for movies such as Mad Max 2
and A Town Like Alice. Enjoy a cold drink and Lunch at the famous Silverton Hotel, marvel at the vast expanse of Mundi Mundi Plains, meet some of the artists at their quirky galleries and much more.
Enjoy a 20 minute camel ride during your tour, you can opt out and enjoy the camel farm and learn all about the eco systems.
Our last stop for the day is at the spectacular Sculpture Symposium on the edge of Broken Hill for a final chance to take in our breathtaking landscape with a snack and a drink