Dolphin, Sealion and Wildlife Cruise ONLY
- Duration: 60 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Shoalwater, WA
- Product code: DSWC
Enjoy the scenic highlights of the Shoalwater Islands Marine Park and keep a look out for the wildlife! This 60 minute glass bottom boat cruise takes place in the ruggedly spectacular coastlines of Penguin, Seal & Bird Islands and takes advantage of the best wildlife spotting opportunities of the day. Wild dolphins, rare Australian sea lions, pelican rookeries, and birds of prey are regularly sighted and our friendly crew will get you right amongst the action!
- 60-minute cruise around the Shoalwater Islands Marine Park
- Complementary photos from your cruise uploaded to Flickr for you to share!
- Seeing rare Australian sea lions on the beach at Seal Island
- Seeing wild dolphins at play (although sightings are regular, they are not guaranteed as our cruise is restricted to inside Shoalwater Bay)
- Explore the rugged islands and viewing nesting pelicans, cormorants and spotting other sea birds that live in the park
- Drifting over seagrass meadows and limestone reefs spotting fish and other marine life through the glass bottom
- Viewing the fossilized remnants of ancient Tuart forests
Pricing: Adults: $65.00, Concession (seniors aged 65+ and students): $60.00, Children (aged 3 - 12 years): $50.00, Infants (children under 3 years of age): free of charge and Family Pass (valid for 2 adults & 2 children): $200.00
* Please note all pricing includes a $10 Marine Park Levy.
- 10:15am from the Mainland.
- 12:15pm from the Mainland.
- Extra departures can be scheduled on busy days if required
Other Information: Our crew will ensure visitors receive the best wildlife viewing opportunities on your cruise. We ask you to please respect the Shoalwater Island Marine Park. We are entering a natural habitat therefore animals sightings are not guaranteed as we do not feed or train them.
Online bookings close 2 hours before departure, if you have not made a booking and wish to join today's departure please contact reservations on 08 9591 1333 as there may still be seats available.
If you have a group of 10 or more, please use our Groups Enquiry Form and our friendly reservations team will respond with a proposed itinerary and quote within 48 hours.
Penguin Island will be closed on days that are greater than 35 degrees, as per The Department of
Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions. https://www.mediastatements.wa.gov.au/Pages/McGowan/2022/08/Immediate-action-taken-to-protect-Rockinghams-little-penguins.aspx