Frankston Recumbent Waterbike Tour
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Frankston, VIC
- Product code: PLPX70
After a safety briefing and operational overview, participants will be fitted with lifejackets before departing from Frankston Pier with coffee or tea of choice.
The tour will head out around the iconic Frankston Pier heading south towards the Olivers Hill scenic lookout.
We will head towards Daveys Bay, home to Daveys Bay Yacht Club.
We return towards Frankston, perhaps accompanied at times by some of the Mornington Peninsulas Bottlenose Dolphins known to frequent this stretch of water,
Tour finishes back at Frankston Pier.
- All Waterbike Equipment and Lifejacket
- A Waterbike Australia Guide
- Sunscreen and Hand Sanitiser
What to Bring:
- Water Bottle
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Comfortable Clothing – suitable to the weather conditions
- You may want to bring a change of clothing if you’re going out afterwards, all efforts are made to remain dry, but feet may get wet onboarding and off-boarding the waterbikes
- Remember phone or GoPro for the all important selfie
The tour starts and finishes at the Frankston Pier, directly in front of the Frankston Yacht Club and Olivers Corner, the perfect place to grab a bite to eat or drink after your adventure.