1 Day Barramundi Fishing Charter
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Dundee Beach, Northern Territory
- Product code: 1BFISH
There are so many options out of Dundee that we tailor the trip to suit the best tides and sea conditions, hot bites or your personal preferences that can range from chasing barra to pelagics and sail fish, reef fishing for goldies, trout, and emperor or bottom bouncing for our legendary huge black jewfish. We cater for hard core fisho’s and newcomers looking for a once in a lifetime experience and we are more than happy to share our knowledge and skills to help you become a better angler.
Trips are an ideal way for small groups or anglers who want to experience saltwater barramundi fishing in the Northern Territory.
We fish the rivers and estuaries around Dundee for saltwater barramundi, threadfin salmon and famous Territory mud crabs. Saltwater barramundi are far superior in eating quality than freshwater barra and mud crabs are also plentiful in the saltwater estuaries. We have the flexibility to combine inshore reef fishing for jewfish as part of the day on our barra charters. Fish can be cleaned and packed in airline approved boxes to take home.
Our one day charters include:
· Lunch, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks.
· Expert guiding from our experienced and professional fishing guides
· A maximum of four clients plus guide fishing from 7m sport fishing boats
· Quality rods, reels and tackle are all supplied.
Our charters depart Dundee boat ramp at 7am and return by 4.30pm.