Falls to Paradise
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Airlie Beach, Queensland
- Product code: PKBZQM
Falls to Paradise is an all-inclusive day tour exploring Cedar Creek Falls where guests can swim in the rockpools at waterfalls, surrounded by tropical flora and fauna. Enjoy the guided walks to the top for great ‘insta’ views. Follow this with a chill-out session around the iconic Northerlies Beach Bar & Grill and enjoy the spectacular scenery of the Coral Sea and Whitsunday Islands. This is a great all-around day to enjoy with family and friends.
The stunning Cedar Creek Falls is approximately a 30 minutes bus ride from Airlie Beach. Guests will enjoy the spectacular waterfalls and abundant flora and fauna. This popular tourist spot will take you back to nature including white cedar trees, Alexandra Palms, wild orchids, colourful butterflies and many species of birds. The fun and informative guide will take you on an ECO walk to the top of the falls (optional) where you can climb over the rocks and take a dip in the refreshing clear natural pools.
Only 30 minutes away from Cedar Creek Falls paradise is waiting for you. Set right on the waterfront just outside Airlie Beach, Northerlies Beach Bar & Grill is an award winning restaurant and bar serving a range of craft beers on tap, a wonderful wine menu and delicious lunch menu prepared by their amazing chef and their team.
Relax over a long lunch, or while away the afternoon with a cocktail in hand and enjoy their landscaped grounds directly on the waterfront overlooking the Coral Sea. Northerlies is the perfect venue to chill with family & friends, with plenty of space, a dedicated kids menu, professional and friendly staff all housed within an amazingly unique building.
Recommended age range from 4 years old +
1. Travel with Australia's BEST! The 2021 GOLD Winner for Adventure Tourism & SILVER Winner for Major Tour & Transport Operator (March 2022) and the 2018 and 2019 GOLD Winner for best Major Tour and Transport Operator in Australia
2. Swim in the rockpools at Cedar Creek Falls
3. Fun and informative tour guide
4. Feast on a delicious lunch prepared by the local chef
5. Enjoy the views from the beach bar while sipping famously creative cocktails
6. Private beach for the kids to explore
7. Swim in one of Queensland’s most beautiful Waterfalls
8. Guided ECO walk to the top of the falls
9. Small group excursions
10. One Meal and Basic Alcoholic or Non-Alcoholic drink included
Morning Snack: Fresh Fruit - Muesli bar
Lunch: Choose from a delicious menu plus a glass of wine, beer or soft drink included.
The journey starts from Red Cat Adventures 10.30 am > Cedar Creek
Falls (1 hours 45mins) > Northerlies (1 hours 45mins) 3.30pm
What to bring:
• Practical clothing (waterproof jacket) • Enclosed footwear • Sunscreen, beach towel, and swimmers
in a small backpack • Camera • BYO alcohol • A sense of adventure.
Please note: The waterfall may not be running on your tour date depending on the season. Enclosed footwear must be worn to do the top walk of falls.
Booking Software by Rezdy.com |