Standard Session (2.5hrs)
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Yanchep, Western Australia
- Product code: YP_Standard Session (2.5hrs)_7_118_118
Australia's #1 Tree Ropes and Ziplining Attraction Group
This 2.5hr session will have you swinging, wobbling and flying through the treetops! From 3yrs+. Bookings are essential.
- 2.5hr session (including approx. 30min of gearing up time)
- Training and Equipment
- Teens (13-17yrs): An adult supervising from the ground is required (1:10). Adults are welcome to purchase a ticket and climb as well.
- Children (8-12yrs): An adult is required to climb as a supervisor with this age group (1:4). A ticket is required for this adult.
- Juniors (3-7yrs): An adult supervising from the ground is required (1:10). No ticket required. There is strictly no adult access on the Junior courses.
Who can participate:
Due to the nature of our activities, all guests are advised to seek medical advice if in doubt of their capabilities to participate, especially in the case of pre-exisiting medical condition. Please note, pregnant women are unable to participate. Our tree ropes courses can be physically challenging, and we recommend participation by individuals with average to moderate level of fitness. Weight Limit: 120kg