Sydney 25 Minute Jet Fighter Flight
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Camden, NSW
- Product code: SYD25
Whats Included in the Jet Fighter Flight:
- 25 minutes in the Jet Fighter (approx. 15 minutes take-off to touchdown)
- Flight suit and Helmet
- Full mission and safety brief for your flight
- DVD footage of your flight (additional cost)
Arriving at Camden you will be greeted by our staff and taken to the aircraft for an introduction to the jet fighter, followed by a briefing on the aircraft and the mission at hand.
Supplied with a military flight suit and helmet you will be ready for pre-flight photos in front of the Jet Fighter, so please don't forget your camera! A ground crew member will ensure you're strapped in and the canopy is closed before you hear the 4000 lb. engine wind up as you prepare for take off. Following take off you will be climbing to 7500 feet in a matter of seconds en-route to our manoeuvring area over the beautiful Burragorang Valley in the magnificent Blue Mountains.
Reaching the manoeuvring area your pilot will take you through manoeuvres such as loops, rolls, inverted flight, hesitation rolls and much more before we dive into the beautiful Burragorang Valley at speeds of up to 910km/h.
On the day of the flight you will be able to control the intensity of the flight from MILD to WILD!
What do I wear?
- Enclosed Footwear
- Appropriate Clothing for the Weather
DVD’s of your Jet Fighter Flight start from $135.
All passengers fly in the aircraft at their own risk and are required to sign an indemnity form.
Military aircraft are built and tested to different standards than that put forward by CASA or any equivalent international civil aviation governing body. As such, in accordance with Civil Aviation Safety Regulation Parts 132.140, 150 and 132.155;
- The design, manufacture and airworthiness of the aircraft are not required to meet any standard recognized by CASA;
- CASA does not require the aircraft to be operated to the same degree of safety as an aircraft used for regular public transport or charter operations;
- The passenger agrees to participate in this flight at his or her own risk;
- If it is reasonable to believe that a passenger cannot understand the safety briefing; said passenger must be accompanied on the flight by a parent, guardian, or carer;
- A more detailed briefing will be provided to the passenger before they board the aircraft
- If the person making the booking for this flight is not the passenger, note that the operator of the flight is required to provide the passenger with a detailed briefing – to include the information contained herein – prior to the passenger boarding the aircraft