Whale & Sail - Whale Watching Cruise
- Duration: 270 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Product code: WSC
- Adults (Ages 15+): $149
- Children (Ages 4-14): $99
- Family (2 Adult and 2 Child): $397
*Departs from Campbell's Cove Jetty, The Rocks. Check in time is at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Cruise Departs at 10:30 AM and returns at 3:00 PM.
- Unique Whale Watching Tall Ship Experience
- Our Vessels are Kind to the Environment & to the Whales
- Opportunity to Get Involved in Sailing the Ship
- Enjoy Spectacular Views with a Free Mast Climb Experience
- Wet weather gear
- Warm clothing – layering works best
- Shoes suitable for climbing the mast
- Smile and sense of adventure
Approximately half of the time of this trip is outside of the Harbour confines so the vessel will be in the ocean swell. The motion of the vessel may cause seasickness and all passengers should be sure footed and dress accordingly.
Do you cater for special dietary requirements?
We only cater for vegetarians and gluten free dietary requirements as long as we are informed at time of booking or 48 hours prior at the latest.
Is smoking allowed onboard?
Smoking is permitted on deck in one area designated by the captain. Soren Larsen is a timber ship and smoking below decks is strictly forbidden.
What is the minimum age?
All guests must be 15 years or older. Passengers under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
What physical ability is required?
We encourage people of all ages to join us however please note that there are steep steps to access the facilities down below and no bathrooms on deck.
Will I have any time out during the day?
There is plenty of space to take “time out”, relax and enjoy the moment.
Most people do not experience sea sickness but as a precaution we suggest that you eat a light meal before your trip and take motion sickness tablets 30 minutes joining us, just in case.