- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Cape Tribulation, Queensland
- Product code: CT_Zipline Tour_20_5236_5309
The zipline tour will provide the perfect opportunity to showcase the World Heritage Listed Daintree Rainforest and National Park to travellers of all ages and abilities. After being harnessed up and provided with a safety briefing, guests will begin their tour with three ziplines spanning between 15 and 130m which will lead them to an 8m high enclosed 360-degree viewing platform. A spectacular dual zipline completes the tour.
Please Note: Our ziplines are designed for guests to fly at a gentle and relaxing pace to enjoy the serenity of the rainforest! Some lightweight flyers may stop before reaching the end but please don’t worry! Our team are trained to assist everyone.
- 2.5hr session (including gearing up time)
- Training and Equipment
- Teens (13-17yrs): An adult supervising onsite from the ground is required (1:10).
- Children (3-12yrs): An accompanying adult is required per up to 4 children (1:4).
Who can participate:
Due to the nature of our activities, all guests are advised to seek medical advice if in doubt of their capabilities to participate, especially in the case of pre-exisiting medical condition. Please note, pregnant women are unable to participate. Weight Limit: 120kg