Sydney Night Photography Course
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: The Rocks, NSW
- Product code: SPTNIGHT
When? Every Saturday, check the schedule calendar for time and available dates. Private lessons also available on request.
Meeting Point: In the Rocks, city of Sydney meeting in front of The Rocks Discovery Museum Kendall Lane
How long? 2.5 hours
How many people? 2 - 8
How much? $99
What to bring:
- Digital Camera (Not Smartphone or Point & Shoot)
- Tripod & Cable Release or Remote.
- Fully charged batteries.
- Image cards with loads of space to take many photos.
- Hat, Sun-glasses, sun-lotion & water.
- Good walking shoes.
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small Towel & plastic bag (keep you and your camera dry if it rains)
- Camera Manual
- Notepad & Pen for writing down key points.
* Rain or Shine we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations.
What will I learn?
- Master Composition.
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode.
- Control ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed.
- Photo critique.
- Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)