Buttercream Piping Flower Art Cake Decoration Workshop A1 + B
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rhodes, NSW
- Product code: A1+B
This is a one-day package course. You may start the morning course for workshop A1, making 6 mini cakes like the images shows. After half hour break, you will continue for another 2.5 hours for workshop B. In workshop B we will teach you how to build up your 5 inches cake and also how to make Wild Rose, Ruffle Rose, Hydrangeas and intricate leaves.
By end of the day, you will be making 6 mini cakes and one 5 inches cake to take home.
These are the topics we are going to cover in the first 3 hours A1 workshop:
- Buttercream theory
- Making buttercream
- Tools introduction
- Introduction to colour mixing
- Cake decoration design theory
- Hands-on flower piping
- Basic flower arrangement on mini cakes
These are the topics we are going to cover in the afternoon 2.5 hours workshop B:
- How to build a cake base
- How to layer the cake base
- How to smooth the cake base and edge
- Advanced cake decoration design theory
- Hands-on intricate flower piping
- Advanced flower arrangement on 5 inches cake
We run this workshop every Saturday, and every second Friday.
For any private workshops, hens party, birthday party classes please contact to Babette directly