Sorrento Recumbent Waterbike Tour
- Durata: 90 Minuti (circa)
- Luogo: Sorrento, VIC
- Codice prodotto: PA8K7K
After a safety briefing and operational overview, participants will be fitted to their waterbike and fitted with lifejackets before departing Sorrento Pier and heading south towards Capel Sound.
The tour will continue south following the Millionaire's Walk along the Sorrento to Portsea cliff top and getting an insight into how Melbourne's elite spend time at their summer mansions. This stunning cliff top walk has historic significance as it was the first time the Union Jack was used to claim possession of Australia.
Continuing along past Point King Beach and Shelley Beach, we will pull in alongside the Portsea Pier right out front of the huge, Tudor-style pub, The Portsea Hotel.
We return towards Sorrento, perhaps accompanied at times by some of the Mornington Peninsulas Bottlenose Dolphins known to frequent this stretch of water and friends of our eco-friendly waterbikes. Giving way to the Queenscliff to Sorrento Searoad Ferries, we will finish back at the Sorrento Pier at the base of the Hotel Sorrento.
A truely unique way to experience of some of the most popular destinations on the Mornington Peninsula.
- All Waterbike Equipment and Lifejacket
- A Waterbike Australia Guide
- Sunscreen and Hand Sanitiser
What to Bring:
- Water Bottle
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Comfortable Clothing – suitable to the weather conditions
- You may want to bring a change of clothing if you’re going out afterwards, all efforts are made to remain dry, but feet may get wet onboarding and off-boarding the waterbikes
- Remember phone or GoPro for the all important selfie
The tour starts and finishes at the Sorrento Foreshore in front of Sorrento Park; directly to the west of Sorrento Pier where the Searoad Ferries dock. It is a 10 minute walk down from Sorrento main street.