Ningaloo Reef Double Dive Tour
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Exmouth, WA
- Product code: NingalooReefTour
Explore the amazing underwater world of the Ningaloo Reef. Our tour visits two different dive sites so you can experience the diversity found in this amazing region. Turtles, sea snakes, Manta Rays, wobbegongs, sea fans, soft corals, moray eels, batfish, whitetip reef sharks, nudibranchs, colourful reef fish and many more critters provide an endless feast for your eyes! We are constantly adding new dive sites and we choose the best sites on the day.
- A fresh lunch, drinks and snacks
- High quality snorkel equipment
- Experienced crew to guide you on your adventure!
- Complementary transfers from accommodation in Exmouth.
For Last Minute Bookings that are 48 hours Prior, please email or contact the store directly.
Discover SCUBA Diving
Our Discover SCUBA Diving Experience is perfect for those who do not have time to complete an entire PADI Open Water Course and for those who just wish to have a taste of diving. The Discover Scuba Diving experience with us will include discussing some basic dive theory with your instructor, introduction to dive equipment and two boat dives. We will visit 2 different sites, the same dive sites that our certified divers enjoy so you'll know you are getting the best the Ningaloo Reef has to offer. A medical Questionnaire must be answered before taking this tour. Please contact us for full details & follow this link https://www.exmouthdiving.com.au/medical-questionnaire/
Before you Book
A $100 deposit per person holds your booking with full payment due a minimum of 14 days prior to your tour.
We offer a complete snorkel and diving service, with professional and helpful staff. Talk to us about our other snorkel and diving charters, courses and services - we are only too willing to assist.
* Certified Diver must have a logged dive within the past 12 months to participate on our diving tours. If you do not have a recent dive, you'll need to complete a refresher with us before heading out on the ocean dives. * Refresher sessions are a simple review of basic dive planning, equipment, theory and dive skills. These sessions usually take 1.5-3 hours and include time in the pool, so you will need to wear your bathers and bring a towel. We schedule our refreshers on demand. Refreshers are currently $99/person.
*** DISCOVER SCUBA DIVERS
Advance bookings are essential Discover Scuba Diving. This includes the use of all the necessary equipment air fills, transfers from your in-town Exmouth accommodation and 2 boat dives. We require a minimum of two participants to conduct our DSD program; in the unlikely event that we do not have a second person by 4:30pm the day before your scheduled date you will have two options: 1 –you can pay an additional fee and have a private one-on-one session or 2 - take a full refund.
The D.S.D. course is suitable for everyone from 14 years old; those under 18 will need the written approval of a parent/guardian and a dive medica for under 16 year oldsl. You do need to have basic swimming ability. Diving medicals are not required to participate unless you have an indicator such as (but not limited to) asthma. Please Follow this Link https://www.exmouthdiving.com.au/medical-questionnaire/ and read the dive medical. If you answer Yes to anything you will need a to get a physician to give you a medical to australian standard 4005.1