Margaret River PrivateTour
- Duration: 11 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Palmyra, WA
- Product code: MRPT
The Margaret River Region lies in the South-Western corner of Australia.
This region boasts a unique biodiversity with a rich and varied natural environment.
The Margaret River Region offers a myriad of attractions for you to indulge:
Award-winning wineries and restaurants, cafe culture, mysterious limestone caves, boutique breweries and distilleries, independent local artisans, aboriginal arts, stunning national parks with towering forests, and awe-inspiring coastline with world famous beaches.
Start your journey with a pick-up from your accommodation.
Sit, enjoy and relax while you driver/guide takes you to an exciting tour experience.
Note that you have complete freedom and flexibility to customise and adapt this tour to suit your requirements and interests.
Your driver/guide will be happy to accommodate and ensure that you have a memorable tour experience.
Tour duration: 12 hours.
Below is a suggested itinerary:
- Pick up from your accommodation. Pick up time will be notified at the time of booking.
- Coffee break (own expense).
- Ludlow Tuart Forrest drive.
- Busselton Jetty. Stop to Visit Interpretive Shop & Museum.
- Underwater Observatory (optional).
- Limestone Cave (optional).
- Lunch at your chosen venue (own expenses).
- Yallingup Beach Lookout with spectacular surf breaks and Canal Rocks.
- Wineries, Breweries and Distilleries.
- Suggested wineries: Cullen, Vasse Felix, Howard Park Wines, Aravina Estate, Stella Bella Wines, Leeuwin Estate and Voyager.
- Leeuwin Lighthouse (optional).
- Margret River Chocolate Factory and Gabriel Chocolates. Tasting included.
- Margaret River Town – Quaint and relaxed arty and surfing town.
- Yahava Koffee Works – Coffee roasts, house blends and exotic teas. Free Coffee and Tea tasting.
- Return to your accommodation.