Tilba's Twilight Walking Tour
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Central Tilba, NSW
- Product code: Twilight Walk
An experience with a difference! Tilba’s Twilight Walk opens up the surrounding landscape to you at the most beautiful time of the day.
With your personal local guide, walk and
experience the history of this heritage listed Village and learn of the cultural significance of the region.
Visit the afternoon light in the quiet, With a head full of local history and an afternoon well spent.
Begins at 4.30 summer, 4pm in WinterPlace to meet is at 'The Meeting Spot poster' on Corkhill Drive, Central Tilba
Meet and greet your guide, the woman in the large hat.
- Learn of the cheesemaker and the founding families,
- Hear the tales and titbits as you make your way around the village with your personal local guide.
- Find the sweet spot and see the landscape like never before.
- Photographs are taken at various locations along the guided journey for you to view over at your leisure.
- Conclude your walk with Tilba Walks with pre-dinner drinks at The Dromedary Hotel (our local).
- Relax in the ambient glow of the evening, Tilba Walks can arrange seating for dinner as part of your tour. (The food is highly recommended.)