Whale Watching Gold Coast
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Main Beach, Gold Coast , QLD
- Product code: WW/GC
Each year between May and November the subtropical waters of Australia’s east coast host 30,000 humpback whales on migration from Antarctica. They follow the path of the continental shelf which runs closest to the shoreline between Byron Bay and the Gold Coast, making this the prime location for us to witness whales in their natural environment.
From departure to return you will enjoy stunning coastal scenery along with informative and captivating commentary from our experienced skipper and crew. We guarantee you will encounter whales and be mesmerised as you observe them in their natural habitat.
Cooly Eco Adventures provides the closest and most intimate encounters in the region due to the eye-level viewing offered by the safari-style vessel.
Every whale watch is unique, and our highly experienced skipper and crew are on hand throughout to make this experience personal as well as professional. They have a wealth of knowledge and passion for whales and the stunning Gold Coast region they look forward to sharing with you.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Guaranteed whale sightings or return for free
- Qualified, experienced and professional skipper and crew
- Maximum 12pax
- Informative and captivating commentary throughout the tour on humpback whales and other marine life; Australian Aboriginal and European history along with the local area.
- Tea, coffee and light snacks pre-departure. Sunscreen provided.
WHAT TO BRING
It is colder out on the water so come prepared with layers. We recommend:
- Beanie, warm jumper/ jacket
- Spray jacket/ Rain coat
- Sunglasses and hat
- Camera, Gopro etc
- Drinking water
Child age (6-15yrs)
Any children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
Not suitable for pregnant woman or anyone with a back injury.
Sense of adventure!
*Anyone with cold or flu symptoms will not be allowed to board the vessel due to Covid 19.