Mt Field Russell Falls, Bonorong, Richmond & Mt Wellington Day Tour
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hobart, Tasmania
- Product code: P10JTF
In this tour, discover the oldest national park in Tasmania with its three tiered rainforest. You will start of by visiting the majestic three tiered Russell Falls while walking through lush rainforest. We will then continue on to Horseshoe Falls with its truly unique shape. After our rain forest adventure we will continue onto Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary where you will have a date with the Tasmanian Devil, feed the Kangaroos and have an opportunity to take a photo with a Koala. Next we move onto the historic town of Richmond, containing an award winning bakery and the oldest bridge in Australia built in 1823. Visit the most complete convict Gaol in Tasmania and see the how the convicts lived and how they were treated. Last but not least we will ascend to the summit of Mt Wellington, 1271 Meters high, definitely the best view in Hobart and on a clear day you can nearly see out to the east coast and all the way down to Bruny Island. If your looking for a tour that has it all or you have a short stay in Hobart then this day tour is for you.
In this tour we cater to everything, all entry fees are included so you can just sit back and relax!
Enjoy a Private & Personalised experience with ultimate flexibility, where if our proposed tour does not fit your needs? We can tailor it to your exact desires, just ask us today!
- Personalised / Private Group Tour
- Cost $162 Per Person, applies to groups of 4 or more
- Minimum Touring Rate, applies to groups of 3 or less
- Tour Duration 9 – 10 Hours
- Fully Flexible Itinerary
- Entry to Mt Field National Park Included
- Entry to Bonorong Wild Life Sanctuary Included
- Pick Up / drop off to your hotel or chosen location