Vivid Sydney Intimate Catamaran Cruise on Heaven
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Millers Point, NSW
- Product code: SSHVIV-H
JOIN US FOR AN INTIMATE VIVID SYDNEY CRUISE ON BOARD HEAVEN.
Experience the Vivid Sydney Festival from a prime location on a boat cruising Sydney Harbour. See Sydney and the harbour's famous landmarks lit up with colour from a luxury motor catamaran, with roaming canapés and maximum passenger numbers of 40.
Experience the Vivid Sydney Festival from a prime location on a boat cruising Sydney Harbour. This cruise takes place on board Heaven - a luxury multi-story catamaran with split levels and a vast amount of indoor, outdoor and covered space on board. Consisting of various entertaining areas, the vessel has a selection of deck spaces for viewing the Vivid lights. With maximum passenger numbers of 40, and a boarding location away from mass crowds, experience a night filled with amazing light displays and unobstructed views. Enjoy plenty of photo opportunities amongst the views of the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Luna Park and other lit up locations, as this luxurious vessel allows you capture those amazing moments in comfort and style. Roaming canapes and a complimentary beverage are provided, and there is a licensed bar on board so you can enjoy further drinks on the harbour.
The Intimate Vivid Sydney Cruise is a great cruise option for all ages, friends, families and visiting guests. Skip the crowds, see the lights, enjoy the water. Experience Vivid Sydney from a small boat!
- 90 minute cruise aboard Heaven with an experienced skipper and deck hand/host
- Pick up and drop off at Towns Place Wharf. Address is 6 Towns Place, Millers Point NSW 2000
- Roaming canapes + 1 complimentary beverage per person. Select from beer, wine, soft drink or juice (availability on cruises may vary).
- There is a licensed bar on board for the purchase of further drinks
*Please Note: This vessel will be operating at a maximum capacity of 40-45.
VIVID SYDNEY CANAPE & BEVERAGE LISTING
- Cherry Tomato & Bocconcini Sticks
- Beef Meatballs served with Tomato Chutney
- Fried Rice Cups
- Pulled Pork & Coleslaw Sliders
- Dessert Selection - mixture of cakes, danishes and/or tarts
- 1 complimentary beverage, with further drinks available for purchase on board - select from beer, wine, soft drink and juice – availability on cruises may vary
Some variations to food and beverage selections may occur from time to time due to availability.
Special dietary requirements cannot be accommodated for on Vivid Sydney Cruises.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Comfortable clothing
- A warm jacket
- Identification for proof of age
THE DEPARTURE LOCATIONA location away from the mass crowds has been carefully selected to avoid confusion and congestion when boarding the Sea Sydney Harbour vessels. Towns Place Wharf is in close proximity to the newest city precinct Barangaroo Reserve and parking is available at nearby Wilson Parking Barangaroo. The wharf is a short walk from both Circular Quay and Darling Harbour, two key destinations which feature the Vivid light display. Circular Quay and Wynyard train stations are a 10-15 minute walk through the city.
*Plan to arrive at the wharf 15-20 minutes prior to departure time. Cruise duration includes boarding and disembarking. Cruise schedules are dependent on minimum passenger numbers of 8. Smaller group bookings will be at the discretion of the Sea Sydney Harbour team.
- For large group bookings it is recommended that you contact us to check availability before purchasing tickets. You may wish to consider a private cruise for your group.
- For bookings or enquiries contact us on +61 452 188 739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By purchasing tickets for a harbour cruise or booking a private charter, you are entering into an agreement to honour the Sea Sydney Harbour terms and conditions of business. You acknowledge that you have read and understand the terms and conditions in full