Geelong Recumbent Waterbike Tour
- Varighet: 90 Minutter (ca.)
- Lokasjon: Geelong, VIC
- Produktkode: P0BUCP
After a safety briefing and operational overview, participants will be fitted with lifejackets before departing from Eastern Beach.
The tour will head out around the Royal Geelong Yacht Club before passing Fisherman's Pier.
We will head towards the iconic Cunningham Pier, perhaps passing under for the adventurous travellers or simplying eyeing off a table at Wah Wah Gee.
Riding along Western Beach until we reach Rippleside Park and Balmoral Marina, with Spirit of Tasmania's new Geelong home in the background.
We return towards Eastern Beach, arriving back alongside the Eastern Beach Promenade for some well earned refreshments at Pavilion Geelong.
A truely unique way to Geelong waterfont.
- All Waterbike Equipment and Lifejacket
- A Waterbike Australia Guide
- Sunscreen and Hand Sanitiser
What to Bring:
- Water Bottle
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Comfortable Clothing – suitable to the weather conditions
- You may want to bring a change of clothing if you’re going out afterwards, all efforts are made to remain dry, but feet may get wet onboarding and off-boarding the waterbikes
- Remember phone or GoPro for the all important selfie
The tour starts and finishes at the Eastern Beach Recreation Reserve.